It’s April, which means the first quarter of the year is over. Let’s take a little looksie at the 2010 goals and see how the progress is coming, shall we? Click here for a more detailed description of each goal.
- Become Debt-Free Done! Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
- Continue to give 10% of my income
Ackkk. I could use some improvement in this area. I’m tending to give about 5% of my monthly income as opposed to 10%.
- Earn $5000 in extra income
Last year I got about $1,700 in taxes as opposed to the $600 I am getting this year, so I am not sure if I will meet my $5,000 goal mark this year or not. But I’m still making some progress! I’ve earned $1,503 which is 30%.
- Figure out Retirement Goals once I’m debt-free Done!
- Reach $20,000 in net worth
I started the year off with $5,383 and have $9,240 now. In the next nine months I need to increase it by $10,760 to reach this goal, which is $1,119 per month.
- Workout 3 times a week or 156 times the year
I’ve worked out a total of 26 days this year which is just plain pathetic. January: 15 days; February: 3 days; March: 8 days. If I am to reach this goal, I need to workout four times a week for the rest of the year.
- Cook one new recipe per month & blog about it
I’m cooking new recipes but I am not blogging about it! That’s because I like pretty pictures and my camera slash photo-taking skills are just not up to par.
- Get to 115-120 lbs
I weigh between 125 and 128 pounds right now, which is fine. I think that if I can stay between 120-125 then I’ll feel healthy.
- Start a Me Fund & buy something at Tiffany’s
The Tiffany’s Fund has started!
- Get a raise or promotion at work Done!
- Switch the blog to self-hosted with unique URL
I’m doing that this weekend!
- Read 12 books
So far I’ve read two books: New Moon (I was stuck on the cruise!) and Angels and Demons. I have four library books checked out right now and a long list (thanks to you guys!) of books I hope to read this year.
- Live in the same town as J
It’s in the works. That’s all I will say right now. ;)